There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Views from the train


There are lots of intersting things to see on the way to Mountain View -


Yahoo's Corporate Headquarters.


Some cool looking satelite dishes that either belong to Lockheed Martin or NASA, not sure which.


Local airbase.



Here is a big "Cal Train" steaming through central Mountain View.


Mountain View station looking all mysterious in the dark. A little mouse ran past me when I was there last night, that's never happened bedfore. I wish I'd got a picture of it.



These are the VTA (Valley Transport Authority) trains I usually get. $1.75 a trip, not bad!


The train leaving Tasman station, which is where I get off.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.