There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blazing Kirkcaldy Bands Update

The www.kirkcaldybands.com is doing it's job already. I don't know how he came over it, but the drummer of one of the bands I'm yet to feature due to lack of material, got in contact. I remember they were pretty good and they were called the Blazing Apostles. I also think, they were one of the bands that got a bit of airplay and, briefly we thought may go on to get a contract, or something.

After doing all the work to pull the site together, it's nice that it's hitting its target audience already, I wasn't sure if it wouldn't disappear in the great sea of content that is the internet.

I have some new stuff to upload today and Gary, the former drummer of the Blazing Apostles, has said he'll send some mp3s and jpegs, which is great - as I always wanted the site to be more "co-created", by the people who were in the bands at the time, and not just have it as one 40 some thing's nostalgia trip, as it is now.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.