There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Top 25


One of iTunes more entertaining tricks is that it will list your top 25 most played songs. This is always interesting for an old music fanatic like me. So out of my almost 9000 songs, this is my top 25. I'm shocked how much of my own material is here, how vain. Also, imagine there being no Syd Barrett or Van der Graaf Generator. I suppose computers don't lie? I'm glad good old Pavlov's Dog is still in there, 23 years since I first heard them. When I had to decide in 1999 after a considerable amount to drink, what the last song of the 20th century was that I'd play, I decided on "Theme from Subway Sue" by the Dog.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.