There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Boo


The definite low point of the weekend was the 4 hours I spend sorting out the huge mountain of unwanted paper that has sat about in my home office for months. No wonder I put this job off for so long. Because a lot of this paper is work related and also because of identity theft, which is a big issue here, I shred most paper like this. But domestic shredders like mine only last about 5 minutes of intensive shredding before stopping and needing to cool down for 10 minutes. There also seems to be no easy way to empty the bloody thing without little bits of paper going everywhere. Not a nice way to spend a Sunday, though I enjoy looking at the empty area on the floor next to the desk where the great pile of paper used to be.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.