There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Don't let this happen to your car. Outrage at North Park.



This notice was posted in one of the lifts where I live on Monday. This is a real shame, I had heard of this happening in other apartment complexes, but not here until now.

I just spend $260 on mine getting it a well deserved service. I'm always very careful not to leave anything lying about inside my car, so I hope I'll be OK. Shame, but this is what happens in societies where there are great diversities of income.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.