There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm Gonna be on CBS

These two people are from CBS news. They were at a dating event that I was at in San Francisco last night. Most people there were reluctant to be on camera, "comment of the evening" was from one woman who, when asked if she gave permission to be on camera said - "what if my husband see's me?". But I didn't really mind. Being one of the two or three people who agreed to be on camera, I'm thinking if they use the piece, they may use a lot of me. I also gave a 2 or 3 minute interview to camera. I had no idea what I was talking about, I just improvised. They seemed pleased enough with what I said - maybe they were just being nice. My second appearance on American TV believe it or not, my first being caught on camera at a taping of the Wayne Brady show in Hollywood. Makes you almost want to buy a television.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.