There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Monday, April 9, 2007

Confess Your Soul On Line (Why?)


It seems Silicon Valley is on the up, some of the more wierd and wonderful internet based business ideas are emerging again.

I was at a "singles mixer" last night in the beautiful little town of Saratoga. One of the guys who was there and his business card read, "Founder and CEO - Camfess, Confess your Soul". I thought it was a wind up - but is seems it is genuine, see the screen grab above.

One of the strangest internet based ideas I have come over in a long time; why would anyone want to upload a video of them selves confessing? Surely the point about confesstion, at least as I understand it in the Catholic Church sense, is that it was between your priest and your god. Sticking it up on the internet so that everyone can see, seems a rater odd idea.

From a quick glance at the videos, they look as if they are sub -Utube rubbish, I didn't see one confession, so maybe everyone else thinks this is a strange idea too.

After ten years of the internet getting mainstream, maybe the genuine new business ideas are running dry.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.

Blog Archive