There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pain in the Neck

I suffer from chronic neck pain. When I was first told that it was really scary. I thought the phrase "chronic pain" meant that you would have it all the time. But like most things, the words really mean something different. "Chronic" in this context just means a pain that happens for no immediate reason, like being hit or anything. No physical reason. That's a good thing too, as I doubt if I could handle the maximum pain levels I suffer with this all the time.

I found these pictures on the internet tonight. It must be one of these bastards that's causing the problems. Saturday of this weekend was really wiped out due to an attack of neck pain. Happily today it seems all over again.


If you are employed in the USA and have good health insurance, the health care here is massively better than the UK. However I think the doctors here have some kind of deal with the drugs companies, as you can't get out of the doctors without a piece of paper to take the the pharmacy for some drug or other. I did a cull of the pills that didn't work a few weeks ago, but that left the above that I've been prescribed for neck pain over the past two years. Even with chucking the most useless ones out, I'm not convinced that any of the above do any good. I don't think Americans can leave the doctors without some magic pills that they believe may solve their problems.

1 comment:

Useful Talk said...

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison neck pain

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.