There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Eurocircle Wenesday


I was at Eurocircle on Wednesday. I don't really have a huge desire to meet other people from the UK, but it's nice to meet people from other parts of Europe. I met people from Albania, Sweden, Germany, Turkey and loads of Persians. I always find it a bit of a struggle to get out of the house on a weekday evening, work being what it is. Of course, not having the old Celtic drinking habit in the US, you have more chance of making it into work the next day, as an American night out is not always a drinking competition in the way that nights out in the UK can be. I'm glad I made it out though, must do it more often.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.