There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Friends of Europe Sunday


I was at the Friends of Europe meeting on Sunday. I've been going here around once a month since November 2005. The organisation started just at the right time for me, when I was looking for ways to meet new people.



This is run by a guy from England called Geoff and he has put together a website to publicise the group - www.bafoe.org

I took a load of photos, which Geoff has uploaded, you can see them here:

http://euro.meetup.com/80/photos/?photoAlbumId=175085&photoId=1567419

This was the biggest, in terms of the number of people we had there, ever. Loads of people from different countries.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.