There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Ogre Battle


Spotted on opposite the bar where a singles event I went to in SOMA in San Francisco was held on Tuesday. Seemed vaguely appropriate in in my twisted sense of humour. There is a whole singles industry developing. I'm yet to be convinced that most of it is not a lot of bollocks, just a way for people to make money, but it's good fun to meet new people if you are, relatively new to an area. SOMA (South of Market Area) is build on land reclaimed from the Bay. In the 1906 earthquake, most of it liquified. I couldn't help but remember that when I was there. I didn't wish that the earth would swallow me up at any time on Tuesday night, but if I had I'd have been in the right place for it.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.