There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tom's New Shoes - The Video



A taster for the forthcoming website: www.tomsnewshoes.com

Tom's New Shoes were a band from Edinburgh in Scotland. They were active in 1990 and 1991 and played a kind of catchy inde rock. They centered around the musically talented lead guitarist Andy Jeffries and Craig Smith on bass (later of the Joyriders). Craig wrote this song. Andy Tait was their singer and he had boyish good look s and all my female friends fancied him. They are shortly to be immortalised on a new tribute site.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.