There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Monday, August 6, 2007

Bangalore Traffic


You really have to experience the traffic issues in India to really believe it. Before I went there for the first time I couldn't grasp why the guys I worked with kept going on about it. Well, here is us trying to turn left at one of the busiest intersections in the country, the left turn into Electronics City in Bangalore. This car ride took 90 minutes to get from the airport to Electronics City. Our plane journey from Hyderabad to Bangalore only took 60 minutes!

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.