There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Back to Bangalore

I've now been from Chennai to Bangalore, then from Bangalore to Hyderabad, then back to Bangalore again. Hyderabad was incredibly rainy so we got stuck in traffic for ages last night trying to get to a very nice local restaurant. The Hyderabad area is famous for nice food, I didn't know that before, the restaurant last night was very good.

Back to Bangalore again today and did the normal game of trying to find our driver amongst all the other scrum of drivers, porters and beggars.

A final supplier visit here in Electronics city tomorrow then some shopping, then off back to SFO on Lufthansa again.

With all the travel and jet lag and work I can't remember ever being so tired, but at least no stomach trouble yet.

2 comments:

Ursula said...

wow. quite the whirlwind traveler. I've never been to India - I'm jealous.

Did you buy any Sari's? (They make great curtains.)

Tom said...

we are off to the shops tonight......

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.