There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Coyote Point


I took this photo at Coyote Point, we went for a walk there after work on Thursday. It is on the Bay, south of San Francisco - near the airport. I took a lot of photos of planes coming into land too! I bought a Leica digial camera last year. I was not sure about it after I bought it, but I'm beginning to like it. think I got some great pics that day. I may post some more, when I can be bothered to learn how the uploading thingy works on this website.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.