There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Asian Film Festival - watch out for those Fortune Cookies


Was at a showing of 7 short films at the Asian Film Festival today.
This pic is from my favourite, the film was called "Fortune Hunters" and it is about an Asian guy who has broken up with his girlfriend. His job is to write fortune cookie messages (I suppose some has to be employed to do that). He begins to write messages like - "Confucius says, you will die alone" as he is do depressed with his personal situation. The photo is from a scene which contains his Dad, who own the fortune cookie factory, getting exasperated with his son's messages. He also manages to miss type his personal e-mails and gets them mixed up with fortune cookie messages, very funny.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.