There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Could this be the worst job in the world?

L1030198.JPG

I suppose it's a job, but I do feel sorry for these guys.

L1030195.JPG

Somebody, somewhere must have thought that your rental apartments go if you are attracted by a wiggly sign, and the apartment complexes around here employ people to stand here all day and wiggle a sign around.



I have to admit though, that I first saw the apartments where I am currently living (and where this poor guy is pictured) when I drove past it. I don't recall if the wiggly sign was what attracted me though.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.