There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well Scary


We had a 5.2 magnitude earthquake nearby this evening. It was pretty scary, the whole building shook and wobbled a lot. Some of my CDs and DVDs fell over. This was the largest tremor I've experienced in two and a half years of living in an earthquake zone.


Hapilly it seems that not much damage or disruption has been caused. One of the local TV channels is asking people to e-mail photos of damage to them. Although I think captioning this one "Bathroom Mayhem" may imply they are struggling for dramatic pictures. Hope we will always be this lucky.

No comments:

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.