There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bang


I had to get into Sun's office in Menlo Park on Tuesday, I'm glad it was not Wednesday instead. This area of Interstate 880 is just down the road from where we live, a car swerved into a tanker and the tanker fell over and blew up. Amazingly, the tanker driver was able to walk away and no one was hurt.


Unfortunately the road was closed most of the day, causing traffic chaos in the area.


Of course, the press was there delivering the news.


Thankfully, due to Sun's work form home programme, I was able to sit in my little home office and let the rest of the Bay Area's workforce sit in the traffic.

1 comment:

daniel said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized when scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.

part time worker

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.