There are some real people in the world, and some who are pretend.

Me

Me
(a long time ago)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Claremont


I'm staying the night at this beautiful hotel in Berkeley at the moment. I'm at an "offsite" which is a bunch of us Sun people getting together away from the phones and e-mail for 2 days to strategise.

Seemingly this is one of the few wooden hotels left in the Bay Area, all the others burned down! Our meeting room has some wonderful views over the Bay to San Francisco and the Bay Bridge. I must try to get some pics of that tomorrow.

Off to India on Saturday, more on that later. I'm not looking forward to the journey.......

1 comment:

magnusmog said...

Have fun in India.

Tom's blog about life in America as a Scottish person, appreciating and making music, politics, travel, my own philosophy and other stuff not easy to categorise.


About Me

My photo
Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom
I'm a 40 something Scottish person who lives in the USA. I'm also an aspiring part time musician and songwriter.